Friday, May 20, 2011
Jellyland
I got an update from Sunland today and they are in the process of getting council compliance at this stage. If everything goes smoothly I have an outside chance of start building next month.
Sunday, May 15, 2011
How long from here?
Friday, May 6, 2011
Tender finalised
We had our final tender today and got high site costs as expected. It was mainly due to our land was filled by the developer. Slab needs to be upgraded to a H and should sit on lots of concrete piers. Btw still waiting for the land and I really hope they will finalise things by end of this month.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Final Tender today!
We have our final tender today. I don't want to see any surprises :|. Specially site costs.
Friday, April 29, 2011
Slowly getting there
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Land is ready for soil and site surveys
Finally our land is ready for the soil test even though Sunland has not been able to finish all the works still. Delay is around 12 months right now.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Sunland sunland
Recently, I received a mail from Sunland (Property developer BluestoneGreen) saying that their contractors have requested another 15 days extension due to 'wet weather'. But.. why do they want to inform me about this? 15 days is nothing. Even now there is a 7 months expected delay. I don't care anymore.
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)

