Thursday, May 26, 2011

Contract signed

We signed our contract today. So if we can settle the land soon we are not far away from start building.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Jellyland

I got an update from Sunland today and they are in the process of getting council compliance at this stage. If everything goes smoothly I have an outside chance of start building next month.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

How long from here?

Land status: Most of the works seem to have completed. I have been trying to get the status from Sunland but didn't get any replies to my emails. I don't mind as long as I get my land soon. 12 months is a long delay...
Road works are finalised
Crappy weather continues :)

Friday, May 6, 2011

Tender finalised

We had our final tender today and got high site costs as expected. It was mainly due to our land was filled by the developer. Slab needs to be upgraded to a H and should sit on lots of concrete piers. Btw still waiting for the land and I really hope they will finalise things by end of this month.

Concrete piers.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Final Tender today!

We have our final tender today. I don't want to see any surprises :|. Specially site costs.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Slowly getting there

Yesterday soil test and survey reports were returned and now we have booked in for our final tender. According to the soil report land wasn't completely ready for the test. That is bit weird since we were told by Sunland that it was ready.
Our lot
Orana Street

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Land is ready for soil and site surveys

Finally our land is ready for the soil test even though Sunland has not been able to finish all the works still. Delay is around 12 months right now.