Monday, June 27, 2011

Land settled but not totally satisfied

Today we settled our land. For some reason I don't feel very happy about it. It might be that I wasn't informed by my conveyancer about it. So I had to ring them. I hope they will notify Carlisle Homes about this tomorrow.

Sunland couldn't complete all the works before start settling lands. I think everyone was so desperate didn't even bothered inspecting boundary pegs, unfinished concreting etc. Still they are finishing..Is this common across Victoria? I could now see at least 4 lots with taps installed. So they might start building immediately.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Yam. Congrats on land settlement.
    Our conveyancer didn't inform Carlisle. They sent us a letter that we had to forward to them as proof of settlement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Yam...In our case our conveyancer sent us an letter in advance suggesting the dates and the amount that was outstanding from our end. We then let our builder know that the land is settled and start with the soil test and rest of stuff....I guess now you can start pressing for Carlisle to get onsite soon..(not that you need to do that as they are pretty quick)....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys!! I thought the conveyancer has to inform the builder. This is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete